Let's get this party started.
Got some questions I am curious about!!
1) List 3 things you did to save a little money with your wedding
2) List 3 things there was no way in hell you would cut
3) What's the best tip you can give to someone who's planning a
4) What's the one biggest regret you have about your big day?
What unique and/or special thing did you have that made your wedding stand
6) What's the best deal you scored (invitations, dresses, reception
sites, etc) and if possible please provide url so others can utilize.
store/vendor should people avoid at all costs and why?
8) Do you really think
anyone saw your shoes under your gown?
9) What dream of yours did you have to
eliminate for practicality/season/financial?
10) The honeymoon's over, was
the stress of planning worth it?